Tuesday 21 September 2010

JASPER GARVIDA S/S 11

DAY 4

Where: Freemason's Hall, Holborn


Jasper Garvida! What can I say? he graduated from Central St Martins in 2004 and you might remember him from Sky One's hit TV show "Project Catwalk" in 2008.  That same year Jasper set up his own label and is going from strength to strength.  He has worked with a host of celebrities such as Liz Hurley and Cheryl Cole and has featured in glossies such as Vogue, Elle and Grazia.

When I heard about Jasper's Show I knew I had to be there, it would be the first time ever I would see his work on the catwalk. 

His Spring/Summer 11 collection 'Belle' was inspired by both Paris and St Petersburg, with streamlined tailoring, beatnik vibe, with lots of soft pinks, purples and sequined pieces finished to the highest standard.

For me the collection was breathtaking as each piece came out I wanted more.  Jasper is definitely only going to get better and one we should all look out for and personally I think every woman should own at least one piece.


Jasper Garvida I salute you!! Big thumbs up from the Clotheshorse, he is not only talented but also very humble and it was a pleasure meeting him.




S/S 11 (more pictures than usual, Enjoy!)
















"We have found our UK's next biggest fashion designer"
Kelly Osbourne.






"I can believe the details in Jasper's workmanship, It's a knockout!"

Zandra Rhodes
















Jasper Garvida


For more info or to view the current A/W 10 Collection visit www.JasperGarvida.com



Special thanks to Push PR

4 comments:

Reyna @reynasblogxo said...

Lovely photos!(:

Diary of a clotheshorse said...

thanks Reyna! it was a beautiful collection one of the best shows at #LFW :)

Lolo said...

Good Pictures hun!(No joke)

Diary of a clotheshorse said...

i know or me these a fab lol