Tuesday 12 October 2010

JOHN SMEDLEY WOOL WEEK EVENT

Where: Flagship store, Brook Street, London
When: 11 October


To celebrate to start of wool week John Smedley threw a little soiree in their Flagship store in London.  Guests were treated to the John Smedley Charm which included knitting demonstrations whilst sipping champagne.  We were also free to browse the current A/W 10 collection of which I have a lot of already, and offered a 20 % discount on the night.  As always a good time was had and I always find it interesting because as a hardened fan of the brand everyday I learn something more about them.  For me John Smedley is the one stop for knitwear for the whole family whether young or old.  It was also good to see Pip, she is the womenswear Boutique Collection designer and whilst talking with her I got excited after hearing about all the new things that are in the pipeline for new collections.  Christmas is just around the corner, John Smedley garments make the ideal gifts.  I'm hoping I get some pieces in my stocking!



For more info about John Smedley or to view the current A/W 10 visit http://www.johnsmedley.com/




Lois 'Bunnipunch' and me



Prince Cassius and me




the party in full swing






'Pip' Boutique Collection Designer


The window display which was made from wool!



Special thanks to Bryan Morel PR

No comments: