Sunday 13 February 2011

VICTORIA BECKHAM FALL/WINTER 2011/12


Where do I start? The only show I wanted to see and I absolutely loved it! the colour blocks, the shapes, the accessories, the everything!..  Mrs B in her fifth season at New York Fashion Week just keeps getting better and better.  Victoria has moved slightly away from her trademark fitted body con dresses and as gone for a more loose fitted pieces a gamble which I think has totally paid off with interest.  I particularly loved the orange and yellow pieces and their looseness, bit disappointed at not seeing any hair but I can see where she was going with this, she wanted nothing to distracted away from these beautiful pieces.  So here we go whilst editing I could not decide what pieces to select from well constructed collection so here they are!every piece from the collection enjoy!!


Any women would feel proud and feminine to wear this collection....

(Click on image to enlarge)



























My Winner!

No comments: