Saturday 18 June 2011

IT'S HERE! JIMMY CHOO MENS COLLECTION.... PART 1 (SHOES)

The long awaited menswear collection from Jimmy Choo has finally dropped which for me is like all my Christmases have come all at once... I'm going to do this in parts the first part will be shoes then boots and so on.  I won't ramble on I will just show you my winners and a few from the collection ....


The full collection is now available to view and pre order  at http://www.jimmychoo.com/

SHOES

The collection offer something for everyone with traditional pieces.  I like the evening slippers and their varies prints IE the tiger stripes....... the Ultimate winner is the Sloane black glitter evening shoe.....


Verdit: very impress with the shoes on offer,  gets 10 out of 10.....


Winner!


Mayfair- PRE-ORDER NOW

Mayfair- PRE-ORDER NOW


Draycott- PRE-ORDER NOW
Winner

Draycott- PRE-ORDER NOW

St James- PRE-ORDER NOW
Holborn- PRE-ORDER NOW
Winner

Holborn- PRE-ORDER NOW

Holborn- PRE-ORDER NOW



Regent- PRE-ORDER NOW

Fulham- PRE-ORDER NOW


Fulham- PRE-ORDER NOW

Sloane- PRE-ORDER NOW
Winner!!!


Sloane- PRE-ORDER NOW

Sloane- PRE-ORDER NOW

Sloane- PRE-ORDER NOW

No comments: