Wednesday 20 July 2011

SOMEDAY BY JUSTIN BIEBER

Someday is a fragrance from Justin Bieber for the ladies, which confused me as to why he didn't start off with a scent for men.  I sat back had a little think and course is fan base is made up of young hopeful  girls waiting and hoping he picks them!  The fragrance apparently made $3m dollars in one month and has become the most successful celebrity fragrance ever! but do we really need anymore celebrity fragrances? I remember when it was perfumeries and Couture houses that made us smell nice ... but now I question this and think is this just one big money making exercise... I think the only person left to have their own fragrance is the Queen but never say never! (excuse the pun) it may come out any day now "Her majesty the essence of a Queen" sounds good as a punchline... but for now let me know your thoughts on this and here's is Justin Bieber!





Marc Jacobs thinks there's something rotten about Justin Bieber's new fragrance, Someday. Namely, the style maven claims the Biebs' bottle is practically a twin to Jacobs' scent Lola.



Marc Jacobs Lola Fragrance, Justin Bieber Someday Fragrance



Picture from E Online

No comments: