Friday 30 September 2011

I'm 'NOT' crazy about the new Mini Coupe!




I'm not really liking the new Mini Coupe! When I look at it I see danger! It looks like a crash wagon excuse the pun.... It doesn't look safe maybe because of it's size .... I think this car will snapped up by the young and speed and young equals danger...... Maybe it's just me but honestly I don't like it I much prefer the Countryman. Ok enough of my rambling here a little info about the car ........




Mini has revealed a new Coupe Concept ahead of the Frankfurt Show and marking 50 years since the original Issigonis Mini. The two-seater concept is slated to enter production in 2011, with the concept looking fairly viable as a production model.

BMW has pushed the Mini into more sectors, with the Clubman estate and and an SUV known to be in the pipework.  The Mini First, an entry-level model, recently hit UK streets too and the all-electric Mini E is currently trialling around the world.

No comments: