Saturday 28 January 2012

MY FAVOURITE PICKS FROM RICK OWENS SS 12

Rick Owens what can I say ? another designer who's collection I always look forward to seeing and in my favourite words the SS 12 collection does not disappoint... its packed with biker, draped dress and tops not to mention hot footwear.... I'm going to show you a couple of my favourite pieces and my collection winner goes to the Biker... with a Rick Owens biker even if you in a gown and put one on it just instantly adds edgy glamour and a look you just cant buy!


Don't be alarmed if you see no colour - Rick Owens is notorious for doing all black collections...


Available from NET A PORTER


Rick Owens 


Elaphe biker jacket


 
 
 
Rick Owens 
 
Washed-leather biker jacket


 
 
 
Rick Owens 
 
 
Draped hammered-silk dress


Rick Owens 
 
 
Contrast-sleeve leather biker jacket
 
 
 
Rick Owens 
 
 
 
Split crepe column gown







Rick Owens 


Cutout silk-crepe top


 
 
Rick Owens 



Pleated fine-jersey skirt


 
Rick Owens 
 
 
Leather and wool biker jacket

No comments: