Saturday 23 June 2012

EXCLUSIVE - MY REVIEW - DOLCE&GABBANA SS 13 MENSWEAR

It's always a pleasure to attend the Dolce&Gabbana show this review may be a bit confusing but you will get where I'm going with it ...... Every season, every season the Italian duo bring it to the table!


The show started off with a traditional gypsy? Sicilian folk group? Then the models strutted their stuff I saw a couple of looks - i put my iPad down and watched the show which is something I don't normally do and then I got it!

The casting for the show must have been quite difficult as the show takes you back to 50s Sicily that's what ingot from it with the stripes, the prints, the belted cropped pants and shorts, flat caps and the accessories. They managed to get guys who looked and would represent that era...


During the show there was loud applaud as young boys aged around 12 walked that runway ..... The show took you back to a time and place and just for a moment unthought I was back in that time the pace of the show was quick, the way they held the bags etc attention to detail was second to none ...


Enough of my rambling ..... This was definitely my standout show please check out the pictures below courtesy of style.com and take a moment to watch the show and discover the collection and ambience .....



VERDICT : A - MAZ- ING!!! Now I got it!!!

They stripped it back - to it back to basics and produced this beautiful and more importantly wearable collection which brings all back in the equation.


LOVE IT!!!!!!

No comments: