Friday 28 September 2012

THE MEN'S LOUIS VUITTON NEON DUFFLE BAG SS 13

For spring/summer 2013 Louis Vuitton have the most amazing collection of bags and accessories for men and I've singled out this bag as a must have .....


It's the neon diddle bag for men designed by creative director Kim jones who as you can see used his experience working with Umbro to deliver this must have piece... Special touches include the rock climbing rope ....

Verdict: I'm starting to save like I said its a must have!!!!


Looking now at the bag on the left this is an old timer old the Louis Vuitton Keepall I have one in the monogram print, but I like that it has now been revamped and neon-ified to once afaiin a travel holdall most guys will want to have to travel in style!






Photo source: sneakhype.com

No comments: