Friday 27 September 2013

Original Penguin Breakfast - Feather Collection AW13 Preview

Yesterday morning I popped along to a special breakfast to view the Feather inspired capsule collection from Original Penguin.. If like me you know the brand your first thought is automatically the Penguin Polo shirt ... Right? So yesterday I was happy I went along and was proved wrong ... The iconic brand famed for it logo gives us this 14 piece feather inspired capsule collection with direct references to the Penguin aesthetic.


For me the collection was truly inspiring and showed great pieces such as outerwear, t shirts, collarless polos and a sweatshirt something you don't normally see from the brand.  In this collection the actual penguin  feather has produced a unique print and is present in the collection. The Penguin inspiration is also represented in the form of an orange tab, the colour of which is derived from the hue of an rm
Emperor penguins beak. There is also an orange tab feature seen throughout the entire collection.  

The T shirts such a the black feather print t shirt (pictured) and a black jacket with side zip are definitely my winners and the collection which offers outstanding fit as in a more streamline look is going to be a hit and I for one cannot wait to get my hands on a few pieces..... After viewing the collection, touching it, feeling it, stretching (my usual tests) it gets a bug thumbs up from me for its quality and contemporary feel. 


LOVE IT!!!

The new collection will be only available in Original Penguin stores and online at ORIGINALPENGUIN.CO.UK. So make sure you check it out!! 










No comments: