Friday 8 August 2014

MUST SEE - MY LONDON HELICOPTER EXPERIENCE



Last week Friday the 1st AUGUST it was truly a TGIF Friday.... Thanks to the fab folks at Kudos Net and the London Helicopter who kindly invited me along for a flight over London .... 

Now not many of you know this but I was a flight attendant for many years before I took the leap into fashion and plus I already experienced an helicopter flight in the Bahamas years before that but my mind went blank as to what to expect 




Just like any other flight a few days before I was able to check in online which if I'm Honest was a lot easier than with an airplane but just as thorough  and had safety in mind 




Friday the 1st arrives and now I'm quite nervous even with flying experience ... I arrive at the Heliport located conveniently in Battersea ... Once there I'm greeted by ground staff who were the perfect hosts offering drinks etc and from the departure lounge I can see the helicopter I will be taking my flight on ... It holds six plus our pilot Giles (bigger than I expected) and we are allocated out seats and from a blogger aspect for pictures and filming I get the seat at the front which I share with a lovely Chinese man and two couples sat a the rear of the helicopter...





After a safety briefing and been given my life vest it's time to board ..... Woo Hoo! Although I am still a bit nervous but at this point it's the point of no return 





Here we go up up and away and it's a beautiful day in London you can see miles ... For a few seconds we hover over the water and we are off ... 


You can see for miles and best of all I can see all of London's great landmarks in a way I never seen them before ... The shard, St. Paul's, Buckingham palace, Battersea power station, canary wharf .....


It was amazing!!! The flight was smooth ok a couple of bumps now and again but the perfect way to spend a Friday 


Check out the video I made whilst in flight and the pictures I took.  



The London Helicopter flight experience is great for tourists if visiting London and like me want to see London in a different way... Why go up them or in front of them when you can fly past them and around right? 


It's the perfect gift for a love one for a birthday or anniversary etc  and if you don't want to share your flight with anyone else just to make it a bit more special you can charter an helicopter for yourself! My next move!


Check out all the details below how to book a flight, the route, the duration of flights and costs 


I would recommend this experience I will no doubt be doing it again soon!









No comments: