Wednesday 13 August 2014

THIS WEEK'S MOST WANTED - MUST SEE

This week's most wanted is this alligator duffle bag from Tom Ford ... I can't afford it well I could but ... I've nearly paid off my mortgage ..... for me its a no brainer pay off the mortgage then splurge .... this hot duffel bag which should not be checked in at airports ( I check in Louis Vuitton and told I'm Mad) comes in at ..... wait for it! $41,310 ... for my UK followers ... that averages out to about £30K .... it's nce but when I finish the mortage which is far less than thaT well far less than £10K .. I still dont think I would buy it ... but if your budget allows you ... this would make the ultimate (I can't believe I'm going to say this) ... ultimate day... day #Screeeeaaaammm .... man bag !


I'm sure this will go down well in the Middle east ... oil and all! ok Guess what! I'm sorry this is what gets me in trouble my honesty ... love... love .... love ... but if you want to be fancy you can actually buy a suite of luggage including a man bag from Louis Vuitton and still have change to take a trip business class .... for the price of this one bag! #JUSTSAYIN

It is quite offensive ... so don't judge!



Buckley Alligator DuffleBuckley Alligator Duffle
Buckley Alligator Duffle

No comments: