Friday 8 August 2014

TODAY'S SHOES ARE FROM CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN - MUST SEE

Today's shoes are from Christian Louboutin and are right up my street I'm all about boots right the way through winter and these are not the same but remind of a pair of Fendi boots I bought in 2002 .. although they are basically different but just share the same colour .....these are so versatile I still wear the boots now they are still in good condition because I have so many shoes are boots but seeing these its time to upgrade .. the Christian Louboutin Antonio Boots are calling my name ...#SOLD










They also come in black which is great but on a budget get the cognac colour ie tan but if you have the budget get both ... because like Whitney says in her song ... these are not built to break!




CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

No comments: