Monday 29 September 2014

#MUST SEE - UNDER SCRUTINY - OLIVIER ROUSTEING AND BALMAIN ...




I wanted to call this blog post while you were sleeping ..... On the front row ... All those famed fashion editor must have been ... Balmain presented their SS 15 womenswear collection in Paris a few days ago and trust bloggers (we don't miss anything) to spot this ... 

Bloggers rarely travel well I do lots so technically they have nothing to lose because they won't get invited to shows like this but those famed fashion editors from grand publications won't say much about this major boo boo on Rousteing partly because they don't want to lose the opportunity of attending such shows




Now many fashion houses and their creative director always dig through their archives for inspiration or possibly material to pay homage to the many designers before them but they generally don't dig through other brands archives for material for their collections ... Btw this is just a theory I'm not accusing anyone of anything even though it's plain to see...

Ok here we go on the left we have Balmain SS 15 and on the right we have Givenchy 1997 .... YOU decide to me they are identical #justsayin 

Once again I'm just saying and not accusing but if you watch Instagram like a hawk like me you would have noticed Olivier posting a look and designer Roberto Cavalli commenting on said post "Olivier this is my design" 

You decide ... Here's my disclaimer again I'm not accusing just passing on information 


You decide! but I asked why wasn't this spotted by those editors with fancy job titles working for fancy publications ....

No comments: