Sunday 26 October 2014

MY NEW BURBERRY PRORSUM COAT




Today I had a bee in my bonnet and woke up in a cold sweat ... Why? Because I needed a trench coat ... And when you need a trenchcoat the only place to go is Burberry! So off I popped to my local Burberry Outlet .. Not the store ... Every since I was growing up there was a Burberry factory outlet just up the road from me and it still amazes me how they sell so cheap on past seasons and current season clothing and accessories 

If you want to know where this location is where there are som many hi end outlet stores to go without leaving London 

Email me and I will tell all!! 



So it was decided I need a mac... I went in store aiming to get a Burberry Brit or Burberry London Trench as they are the cheapest but I ended up walking out in a current season Burberry Prorsum black trench #screeeeaaaammm yes a runway coat and I got it at a steal!!!  Check it out


Oh yes sports luxe pants - Armani Exchange
Shoes - United Nude  





No comments: