Saturday 27 December 2014

MUST SEE - TIABER SS 15 #LONDON FASHION WEEK

This post may seem late but I purposely waited till now to post it when the steam from the collections died down because the SS 15 collection from TIABER and I'm hoping that the mags, other bloggers, fashion editors pick up on this collection like what has happened before because TIABER are hot!!!

During fashion week for the first time I took time out and instead of attending the big shows as you know I attend I wanted to check out emerging designers .... TIABER showcased during London fashion week and I heard there was a buzz surrounding the brand so I had to go check it out and it didn't disappointed with styling and more importantly their impressive use of textiles such as fish skin! Yes you heard right fish skin ... TIABER is definitely one to watch so guys keep on watching and if you said editors or bloggers who I know check out my site please do Check out the brand ...  When I like something I champion them because I see something and I want everyone to see what I see ...

Tiaber’s ultimate obsession combines Scandinavian modernity and simple elegant silhouettes, with fresh but timeless, highly wearable luxury.

 The collection showcases beautifully tactile fabrics, desirable silks and bamboo cloth – all made in England. Their Icelandic fish skin is completely machine washable and we’re featuring foil blocked pig leather. They only ever use by-product leather, and that will never change.

 Their concept for SS15 encapsulates the raw, unabashed, Icelandic landscape with cuts inspired by ancient Japanese Takumi (a Japanese master craftsman/artisan)

This is a must watch and must see ... Check out their debut collection  in the form of their look book which I feel encapsulates the collection and shows it off it's potential .... Being lucky enough to actually be one of the first to check out the collection and touch and feel this is my forte it's all about textiles and choice of fabrics and price points TIABER are going to go places and I for one cannot wait to see what they come up with for AW 15 .... Stay tuned!!


Verdict -Everything!!! For me it's the clean lines, Icelandic charm and chosen fabrics





























No comments: