Tuesday 20 January 2015

MANGO MAN PRESENTS ZINEDINE ZIDANE




Yesterday in Madrid, the MANGO MAN menswear line presented the French ex-footballer Zinedine Zidane as the new face of the Spring/Summer 2015 campaign.

 

 

MANGO MAN has used famous names from the sporting world in the past in its campaigns. Consequently, Zinedine Zidane replaces the Dutch model Mark Vanderloo who, alongside Clement Chabernaud, starred in the campaign for the Autumn/Winter 2014 season. About his current collaboration with MANGO MAN, Zinedine Zidane, affirmed: MANGO chose me to work with them and I am delighted because it is a brand I identify with. Also, I really enjoyed the campaign shoot and I was treated really well”. On his sporting career, he commented: “I have given up playing and now I am a manager, a totally different profession. It is very nice to train my family (laughs) and I’m very demanding with them.

 

On the new offerings of the collection, Zinedine Zidane commented: The outfits are cool and the garments are good quality. It is great to be able to dress elegantly at an affordable price”. Regarding his dress style, he said: “When wearing clothes my priority is for the garments to look good on me and for me to feel comfortable in them.

 




No comments: