Friday 9 January 2015

SPOTTED AT THE MRPORTER.COM SALE - MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA

Not much to say apart from jump on these! if you never could afford to enter the world of Margiela now is  your chance with these sneakers ... hell I'm checking my bank balance as I type I shouldn't  but I think I will ... it just means I will be uber thin when I head to Europe for the upcoming fashion weeks as I've been splurging a lot recently yep I'm burning my way through my royalties checks but more is coming ... I've signed on for season two on my European TV show oops ... wasn't suppose to announce that yet so you have the exclusive ... OK enough rambling spotted these Maison Martin Margiela sneakers at MR PORTER originally priced at £300 now 50% off and at a steal now at  £150 ... I've checked the sizes lots left ... forget about seasonable these are felt and burnish leather so wont age season to season just wear them with swag and be fly

JUMP ON IT! Available at MR PORTER I need these! I love it that everyone says It's like Christmas for me everyday as I get lots  ... no its not! I'm buying these! one style tip .. care for them well box them and use shoe spray on them as moths love felt ....


Maison Martin Margiela Felt and Burnished Metallic Panelled Sneakers
Maison Martin Margiela Felt and Burnished Metallic Panelled SneakersMaison Martin Margiela Felt and Burnished Metallic Panelled SneakersMaison Martin Margiela Felt and Burnished Metallic Panelled SneakersMaison Martin Margiela Felt and Burnished Metallic Panelled Sneakers


No comments: