Saturday 28 March 2015

MENSWEAR - 6 PIECES FROM GIVENCHY SS 15 YOU NEED!

It's a must have label ... for a good for seasons now they have been dominating menswear with the all black everything trend something i never thought I would do as I always said I will leave it to the kids ... but now in my down time I'm wearing black everywhere it's the way to go .... do below are six pieces from the SS 15 collection which I'm predicting will be total winners! I could have said 12 pieces but i set myself a challenge to narrow it down to six so here we go ... Givenchy SS 15 is available at HERE AT MR PORTER you may not agree with my choices but this is personal and what I want to be wearing this summer ....



Givenchy Floral-Print Cotton T-Shirt


Floral print cotton T shirt 



Givenchy Star and Stripe-Detailed Cotton Sweater


Star and stripe detailed cotton sweatshirt




Givenchy Cuban-Fit Star-Embellished Cotton Shirt


Cuban fit star embellished cotton shirt




Givenchy Wool-Twill Shorts


wool twill shorts



Givenchy Columbian-Fit Terry Star-Appliquéd Cotton T-Shirt


Columbian Fit star appliqued cotton T shirt



Givenchy Tyson High Top Leather Sneakers with Stars


Tyson High top leather sneakers with stars

No comments: