Friday 17 April 2015

SS 15 SNEAKERS FROM DOLCE&GABBANA

For SS 15 Dolce&Gabbana have gone hard on the sneaker front and up their game normally it's these flat snekaers with branding on the side to satisfy that shopper who wants to world to know .... but in a season or couple of season where it's all about logos Dolce have scaled it back and featured sneakers in the mainline show and for me have a winning collection .... now there's alot and hontestly ... im tired but check out FARFETCH who by the looks of it are offering 90% of them but guys honestly they are hot and coming from a shoe person and someone who's all about Dolce's slippers beause they do it best I want most of the sneaker collection .... so here we go my favourites and as usual no prices because if you like them and fall in love with them and now being mainline you'll find the money ... ok I have just described myself ... look nice and starving ...don't we all do that?


check out the full Dolce collection sneakers and all at FARFETCH 




now I would wear them ... remember truth blog ......



These are just a few ....




editor's pick


No comments: