Wednesday 29 April 2015

THE PREP - TODAY I'M WEARING



Today I'm a total look that would be considered preppy which i suppose it is but it's not from the usual suspects like say Gant or Ralph Lauren ... It will prove that if you open your eyes and clear your mind in anybshopmyoibcan create current and relevant looks ....


Ok ... So today I'm wearing a total look from Ben Sherman ... I'm going to be honest it took a while but now I understand where they are come from and where they are going to and old Ben has grown on me and no one of my must have labels 

The complete look including loafers are from the current SS 15 collection and available globally via BenSherman.com and the quality is second to none and the price points are well... Just check out the site you will be pleasantly surprised 











No comments: