Saturday 18 July 2015

SO THIS HAPPENED ON INSTAGRAM




For as long as I can remember I've been a big fan of Eros Ramazotti this is why I have this love affair with Italy ... 

Back in the day I was a flight attendant we used to be call called crew or air steward and on one of my many trips I ended up in an hotel room somewhere in the world I'm guessing Italy and I switched on MTV it used to be hot not like now and was just lying on the bed one of Eros' songs came on with video ... I tell you it made me sit up ... I remember saying to myself what a good looking man and he can sing to boot ... I was instantly hooked even though I didn't understand a word of what he was singing about 


Years on I won't say how many or else you will get your calculators our trying to get my age buy years on I'm still a big fan!

Now I'm in fashion and on one of my many trips to Milano I finally met him and he was such a nice guy he said oh keep in touch as I suspect most celebs say To fans but 

Look we talk on Instagram and he follows 

Below is a picture of myself and Eros in Milan at Dolce and Gabbana Gold ... The same night in our little group was this actress you might of heard of Helen Mirren 

No comments: