Tuesday 4 August 2015

BFC RECOMMENDS THE CLOTHESHORSE AS ONE OF THE BEST BLOGS AROUND


I should have posted this ages ago and it was not fear of being ridiculed... Now seems a good time with the latest spate of hate mail and bad mouthing going around about me ... #classy I don't do that to other bloggers as it's not my style ... I get proof of my claims and here it is!! 

So many bloggers lie and make outlandish claims can they prove them???  Just the other day I read something a blogger said about being named one of the best 10 blogs in the world by a certain well known company ... Only thing is it was only the best 6 .... And they were not on it ... Like I said here's my proof, if you need any more info ...... Call Me!

#SHOWANDTELL OR #showAndProve

My last thing on this subject because I have nothing to prove is just to say PR's do your homework! 



No comments: