Wednesday 19 August 2015

CLOTHESHORSE EXCLUSIVE - I AM NOW A SIGNED MODEL


Hi guys ... I'm so happy ... Today or yesterday if your reading the newsletter was an awesome day ... Currently I've been suffering a little ill health but I'm bouncing back nicely fingers crossed ... But if I ever needed a boost I got it yesterday when I officially joined Grey Model Agency which is based in London ... As you know I've done lots of modelling stuff, campaigns, Tk Maxx advert the list is endless but now I'm happy to say I have an agency looking after me with this aspect of my career ....


I was overwhelmed with the press the announcement received and can't thank celebrity intelligence, fashion Insight, Diary Directory and Frost Magazine for letting the world know about the latest official chapter of my life ....


I also wanted to thank you all whether your a follower or a visitor for all your support over the last nearly 5 years and has the picture below along with the press I received says "I will never surrender"












No comments: