Tuesday 18 August 2015

CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH YEEZY BOOST 350




Now I normally have nothing nice to say about Kanye and his attempts to woo the fashion industry ... Technically whatever he designs his friends wear them and I'm sure they are getting them for free ... So it sounds like throwing good money after bad ... But you know what I admit I'm not right all the time to the point where I am obsessed with the YEEZY Boost 350 sneakers from Mr West ... The only point is now that I want to jump on the Kanye train it's almost near impossible to do so as to get a pair of any YEEZY sneakers you have to join a raffle to have to obtain the privilege of buying them 

Positive well done Kanye ... Negative it's not the U.S. Green card lottery where it will be life changing ... Dude just make some kore after a they are only sneakers!

Hot though .... 




Images via flannels.com where you can join their raffle. 



No comments: