Monday 17 August 2015

MUST SEE - YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE ....


Just wanted you thoughts on this ... It's the Givenchy skull Embellished cotton Jersey sweatshirt.  Now I love me some Givenchy but now I think I'm priced out of their market ... This sweatshirt comes in at a whopping skull bashing £4,965 !! Yep you read right 

I think this is a bit excessive and extremely overpriced if I don't  get invited to another show then so be it ... I'm not going to sit here and say its value for money when I don't think it is ... Ok I appreciate the workmanship that has gone into it but come on now it's a sweatshirt .. A cotton one at that! Yes it stunning and yes I would most definitely wear it but for the price I can actually pay my mortgage for a year and have change to buy a pair of louboutins ... You do the Maths

If you have that spare 5k lying around go for it ... But i still would wise it up before I did 


Available at Selfridges.com 







No comments: