Monday 17 August 2015

THE CLOTHESHORSE FOR YMC X STELLA ARTOIS .... LE POOLWEAR




So here it is ... I've been doing little tasters of le POOLWEAR ....

Ok let me explain what it is .... YMC x Stella Artois have collaborated and produced a trio of three different POOLWEAR outfits which are splash proof suit jackets and short combos.  Le POOLWEAR is available to order in three different exclusive prints to mark the the launch of the peach and elderflower flavours of cidre ..yes cidre not cider 

Check out the little mini shoot below ... I did book a photographer but he didn't show so I did my best here 


As you would imagine this limited edition of 75 jackets and 150 shorts is not going to hang around for long so if you like it jump on it and quick .. I'm guessing these are going to be collectables sooner of later 


LE POOLWEAR priced at £270 or £195 - jacket and £95 for the shorts and available at youmustcreate.com or YMC In store Poland street in London's soho or hanbury street in the east end 


FYI your lucky ... I never normally get my legs out for now one .... 























No comments: