Wednesday 27 January 2016

YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE ...




Yay like everybody I like a good love story and was happy when I heard my favourite singer mariah Carey was engaged ... To James Packer the Australian billionaire 

Packer designed the ring and an army of craftsmen worked on it for two weeks to produce the 35ct emerald cut ring with baguette shape diamonds stones on the rings shoulders 

It's bigger than Kim Kardashian and Beyoncés ring combined and beat ls Elizabeth Taylor's 33ct engagement ring given to her by Richard Burton ....


They say third time is a charm you've found your prince for the third time mariah .. You've beaten Taylor's ring size now let's hope you don't beat her number of marriages ..

What are your thoughts ??? Comment box is all yours ... From the outside I'm sure your thinking what I'm thinking 


What am I thinking ???


No comments: