Monday 11 October 2010

EC ONE

EC ONE jewellers was established in 1997 and is the first and last stop in jewellery.

I recently visited their Clerkenwell store they have two stores the other in London's Notting Hill, and on my visit I was blowned away with their jewellery which I found both beautiful and inspiring.  I was also amazed that they stock jewellery from over 50 designers such as Stephen Webster, Nicholas King, Darkhorse, Monica Vinader, Erica Pena the list is endless.  When you visit the store there is a vast choice to choose from such as contemporary wedding and engagement rings, semi precious jewellery going right up to goth themed jewellery.  There is also a studio where you can meet the EC ONE design team who can help you design and create that unique piece of jewellery you may be looking for as a gift or an engagement.  EC ONE also has a well informed and experienced sales team that walks you through the piece of jewellery that may have caught your eye making sure you know all the details about it how it was made etc.

I found EC ONE to be a one stop jeweller for gifts for any occasion or if you just want to pat yourself on the back and treat yourself, but why take my word for it check them out in-store or online at


EC ONE                                                                        
184 Westbourne Grove                                               
London                                                                         
W11 2RH                                                                       
020 7243 8822                                                             

EC ONE
41 Exmouth Market
London
EC1R 4QL
020 7833 3151



or online http://www.econe.co.uk/


Here are a few pieces that caught my eye and I think you will like. Guys Christmas is fast approaching I've given you the nudge now take the hint!


http://www.econe.co.uk/