Sunday 31 October 2010

NEWSFLASH!!! 'NDUBZ IN SUITS' ????

Check out the boys from NDubz showing off their new look at this years MOBO awards.  As the press has been saying from "Dappy to Dapper".

The suits are by 'My Tailored Suits', an online made to measure and tailor made suiting company, for both men and women. The boys approached My Tailored suits to create a more red-carpet friendly look and with suits starting from as little £250 we can all have the red carpet look, for the forthcoming party season. 

I for one will be checking out 'My tailored Suits' to get my red carpet look.

2010 MOBO's

2009 MOBO'S
For more info about My Tailored Suits or to purchase your red carpet look visit http://www.mytailoredsuit.com/

3 comments:

The S Word said...

I think that they look fantastic in suits...very classy!

Diary of a clotheshorse said...

i know it was a real turn up for the books and a real difference from the previous year :))

Unknown said...

Thanks with this post, My business is any big big fan in this internet site wish to proceed up to date. mens nehru collar shirts