Thursday 4 November 2010

THE WINGMAN HAS LANDED UPDATE




So I've tried and tested the Wingman Wipes for the last week and they are now an essential item for my day bag.  If your like me don't like using the showers at the gym, after my workout I used the wipes they left me feeling fresh and ready to face to world or in my case the bus.

 The premium wipes are designed to effectively remove dirt, oil and bacteria that accumulate on the skin's surface during the day. They are robust, man-sized and loaded with a mixture of soothing Aloe Vera, fresh peppermint oil and invigorating ginseng, which effectively cools the skin leaving you feeling confident, cool and calm in any situation.


Wingman launched exclusively with Boots October 4th and comes in two sizes "On the Go" and "Ration" packs and I for one will always be keeping a pack in my bag.


Big big thumbs up from the Clotheshorse and I recommend you check them out!


'Let Wingman be your Wingman'

visit http://www.iamwingman.com/


follow on Twitter @iamwingman
Facebook Wingman

2 comments:

MenAre said...

Agreed, Wingman products are excellent.

It's the first time in years I've fancied myself after using one. I kept catching a smell of them and thinking, "ooh, he's alright"

Diary of a clotheshorse said...

lol! they are great wipes even used them today whislt running around at press event .... felt soooooooooooooooooo good !