Sunday 12 December 2010

I'M LOVING CROMBIE!



I'm loving Crombie a company after my own heart.  My style I would describe it as classic I like the kind of preppy heritage look and every now and again I will pop on something cutting edge but without forgetting my classic roots and this is what I like about Crombie.

Crombie was founded in 1805 and is known for their coats and superb tailoring and still this day they are going strong dressing notable figures of society and even Royalty.  They are one of the oldest heritage brand in their market older than the likes of Burberry and Daks , when you look at the clothes they are so Classic, so now and so relevant.

Their brand new Crombie website went live a few weeks ago and does not disappoint, you can see all of the current A/W 10 collection and more such as the Urban weekend collection, Crombie Collection, Crombie Country, Crombie occasion and of course the Quintessentially British collection.

Check out the A/W 10 collection in-store or at http://www.crombie.co.uk/  ideal for the festive season and all your menswear needs!

Thumbs up from the Clotheshorse!













No comments: