Thursday 13 January 2011

LAYERS

Every now and again I like to bring you something new not necessary my style passe, but I believe there is something for everyone in every collection.  Recently I paid a visit to layers who stock menswear and womenswear from an array of designers.

Layers sources the finest avant-garde and artisanal mens and womenswear designer from around the world.  A place where fashion, art, music and literature are all housed within one of London's most unique conceptual spaces.

I've selected a few images for your viewing hope you like what you see.  Avant-garde clothing are pieces of walking art and takes a unique person to wear the pieces although as mentioned before in Layers there is something for everyone.

Great collection!!


Check out Layers in-store, London's Conduit street or alternatively online at www.layerslondon.com 









No comments: