Saturday 23 April 2011

DKNY Easter Hunt London Vs. New York and around the store!!

Bloggers with Liza (DKNY UK)


So I previously told you all about the DKNY Easter egg hunt I Was invited to on Thursday, so here's how it went.  Some of London's top bloggers were invited along to take over the store for the hunt which I must say was the best fun Ive had in ages.  I tried to intimidate the other bloggers by doing my stretches and lunges upon my arrival to show I meant business but I don't think this worked.  :))


DKNY Easter Hunt Extravaganza began at 3ish in the afternoon. Where both London bloggers and New York kept refreshing their phones to find clues from DKNY. We were given 15 clues and there were 15 eggs hidden around the three levels of the store. After the clues were announced everyone manically ran around to hunt and locate the 15 hidden eggs. Once we found the eggs we had to declare by taking a picture if the item and egg and tweet to DKNY.






The Dkny hunt was such a good experience as well as for bloggers to get to know one another. I certainly had a superb time although I didn't win it was the taking part that counted. We were also served at the DKNY  Bar some delicious homemade lemonade as well as gorgeous goodie bags and delicious chocolates courtesy of Thornton's chocolates.
 
 
A SPECIAL THANKS TO DKNY, Liza, DKNY London team, Thortons chocolate


@DKNY @thorntonschocs

FOLLOW THEM BOTH ON TWITTER

So much fun when can't wait for Easter to come around again......  double thumbs up from the Clotheshorse!!!

No comments: