Thursday 28 July 2011

Gentlemen's Tonic Hand Balm

 

Gentlemen's Tonic is a unique establishment founded in the heart of London's Mayfair. They have created a range of grooming products with the discerning in mind, using a combination of traditional and new formulations with the highest quality ingredients.






 
 

Today I'm looking at the moisturising hand balm with Babassu and Bergamot. I found the balm non-greasy, absorbed quickly and left my hands looking nourished and very very healthy. The box recommends applying once a day which I thought was quite strange because previous products I've used I had to keep reapplying, but Once is all that is required even after a quick wash.


I would definitely recommend to anyone who asked what's a good hand balm .....

Verdict: claims sounded to good to be true but the product backed it up! 9 out of 10.  By the way it smells amazing!!


http://www.gentlemenstonic.com/

No comments: