Tuesday 27 September 2011

JAEGER LONDON SS12

I'm going to be totally honest! after breaking into the show as I was not invited I took my seat (was not full), the show started! and for me it took a few models for it to warm up..... it was your classic English tailoring which Jaeger are known for in colour palettes of black, yellow, orange and beige... I started to get excited when the stripes came out as they were bright, bold and refreshing.... then when the evening wear was presented I took my camera out... such elegant pieces, although I was not a fan of the hats .... let me know what you think. ... all in all an ok collection if not too safe....







The finale taken from my seat.....








2 comments:

Unknown said...

all in all .. its okay
the hats remind me of thakoon
but i dont really like them

Diary of a clotheshorse said...

My thoughts exactly ! normally they never disappoint :(