Saturday 28 April 2012

I CANT LIVE WITHOUT... THE BODY SHOP MACCA ROOT FACE PROTECTOR




Normally on face creams or any grooming products I normally always go straight to the Demologica counter or Lab Series and would not even give The Body Shop a look in.... So at London Fashion Week this yesr in one of my many goodie bags I received some products from the For Men Range which inlcuded the Body Shop's Macca Root Energetic Face Protector and at present and in the future its something I can not live without - its does what it says on the bottle... It firms the skin which when I apply I can feel but not with the awful tight feeling which I have previously experienced with Dermologica... It hydrates but does not give you that greasy look which for me is good as I suffer from greasy skin (screaaaammm).  My skins feels firm, not greasy and it also smells sooooo good.  It's been around for a few years now but Ive just discovered it and its a great discovery... Its priced at £10 which is great for the pocket for me its the price of a pack of cigarettes and this is a better investment.... It really does work - what more can  I say apart from Go Buy It and Try It!

No comments: