Tuesday 29 January 2013

Levi's x Liberty London collaboration SS 13 Press Preview

Levi's x Liberty London collaboration


Earlier today I was invited along to Liberty's to check out the new collaboration from Levi's and Liberty London...... here's what I found out.

Great easy to wear pieces on breathtakingly beautiful floral prints fabrics include lightweight chambray teamed with said floral prints in light weight cotton. The collection includes vest tops, floral mini skirts, denim mini skirts or both !

The collection winner for me is the denim styled shirt in floral print which has a chambray denim yoke

Other pieces include a over the head parka, a floral print cotton dress, bra top, a festival must have and denim shorts, also various jeans some with floral accents, etching and standard.

Looking at the collection was quite refreshing due to its prints and lightweight and as I looked at it I could imagine summer as this is where the collection instantly took me to.

The collection hits stores in April and is a must!!!!








































No comments: