Thursday 30 May 2013

J CREW AW 13/14 PRESS PREVIEW



Last week I popped along to the J Crew AW 13/14 press day .... So it was off to King Cross to one of the London College of fashion's Campus.  On walking in for me it's was one of the most put together press days I can remember going to.   




What can I say.... Men's, women's and even childrenswear which I don't really  cover were all on point ... Vibrant colours and prints in great fabrics and textures. 




Always strong with J Crew was the accessories men's with shoes and womenswear those statement necklaces.  What I find with J Crew is although associated with preppy this collection is a stylists dream because so many themes can be created with it.  



People we have a collection here for more reasons that I can explain .... Check of my snaps of my visit and let me know what you think.   If your thinking what I'm thinking, then we are both thinking 


WE HAVE A COLLECTION!!!
























No comments: