Thursday 28 November 2013

TEASER - DIARY OF A CLOTHESHORSE X RIVER ISLAND GET THE PARTYSTARTED #MUST SEE




It's the party season and time to get that party started ... I've created an amazing look from River island to said get the party started .... Whilst in River Island choosing my look I got to see just what an amazing brand they are and why they are one of the major players on the high street .... The look created is just awesome and I myself cannot wait to wear this for New Years yes I've already earmarked it for New Years Eve .... My look is so amazing! Yes amazing it's been featured on the River Island site ...

Now what I need is you guys and girls to head over and check out my look as above is only a teaser and  vote for my look  that was put together by myself celebrity stylist extraordinaire ...


Check out the look here Diary of a Clothes Horse - http://bit.ly/1c4HLQh where you can also vote for it  by liking and share it 



With over 60 years of fashion retailing experience, River Island is one of the most successful companies on the High Street. At River Island we try really hard to bring new and original fashion to you, with design at the heart of absolutely everything we do. Almost everything is designed in-house and with one of the largest design teams on the High Street this means we can have fabulous new fashion arriving in- store and online every single week. www.riverisland.com


Compensation was provided by River Island via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of River Island. 










No comments: