Thursday 28 August 2014

THE ULTIMATE TWINSET FOR MEN



Those of you who read the blog often or for a couple of years will know every winter I go crazy for twinsets ... They go with everything and look smart to boot ... I have them from john Smedley, Westwood, Ben Sherman .. All over but the problem is I have so much knitwear moths love me because I don't wear them often and when I do I always get a holey surprise...

The cost kills me ... A good way of bringing the costs down is with Uniqlo and their amazing merino wool which I am a big fan of ... Rather than spending £250 on a TWINSET I now pay roughly £60 to make one up and it's just as good and if I'm honest no problems with the moths 


Here's one that's on my lust list and is going to be a payday treat 


No pearls required!


Uniqlo.com




No comments: