Tuesday 30 September 2014

MUST SEE - THE SUPERMODEL IS DEAD ..... LONG LIVE THE RICH!!!!


I'm not sure if you know .... but sit down and like we English do .. have a cup of sweet tea to help with the shock because what I am going to saying is upsetting I can't believe they've gone ... now is the time we have to make the necessary arrangements for the burial ...


THE SUPERMODEL IS DEAD!!!





I grew up in a time where these lovely ladies above worked hard and made a name for themselves through their own merits, hard work and determination ..... It was supermodel Linda Evangalista who once said I wont get out of bed for less than $10,000 ... obnoxious I don't think so because they made their own name and earn every penny of it! ......







Now I'm not sure about you but the things that some call supermodels now are the polar opposites ... they live off their rich parents name and all look the same and become models when their parents call me some favours  ... they are like a little club that fashion editors love to plug and make famous for being famous ... now I'm not hating but the final straw came for me when I saw the Sonia Rykiel SS 15 show... which featured Kendall Jenner, the Jaggers, the Campbell's and whoever else I got bored halfway looking through... but the bottom line is these girls will be around be a couple of years before they marry some due called Hugo and move to the country  this when the supermodel wil be dead .... as for their original counterparts Linda, Christy, Naomi and Cindy they are still around looking hot as ever still doing campaigns and walking runways and still worth whatever they are being paid and worthy of the title supermodel

So to answer the question the Supermodel is NOT dead but their wannabe counterparts will be in 15 minutes ...



For now let's have a minute if silence for all those girls currently working their way up the hard way and we hope and pray they make it and these fly by day celebie-models don't hinder them ...


Amen....


Georgia May Jagger



Olympia Campbell

Lizzy Jagger
Kendall Jenner
Edie Campbell
Hailey Baldwin



The list goes on .... YAWNnnnnnnnnn......

No comments: