Sunday 23 August 2015

YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE ....

For me I love fashion all day long but prices are now getting dare I say it ridiculous ... This best is a perfect example ... Known as a vest in the UK and a tank top in the states ... There !!! There's nothing much to Say about it more than its viscose with an elastane mix 87 to 13 that's the blend and its ivory white .... But get this its £250 !! $400 ... What are your thoughts on this do you think it's worth that sort of money ... Believe me if you see my Instagram I spend money all day long on designer clothes and accessories but this to me is exploiting the customer because of the fake market which entitles to price certain consumers out the market but for those who are not priced out all I can say is a fool and their money will be parted 

Available at Lanvin or lyst.com






No comments: