Monday 8 May 2017

GET THE LOOK - TONI BRAXTON ... THE 90s ARE BACK




The 90s are back I'm not saying I'm old but I remember this trend from the 90s think Naomi Campbell in George Michael's freedom video, look back at old pictures of Linda Evangelista, Kate Moss and Cindy Crawford this was the look with jeans, a Chanel 2.5, Levi's 501s and a packet of Marlborough lights that was the look and for me it's great to seeing the trend emerging again as seen on Toni Braxton  above who if you checked through her old videos rocked it then and is jumping on the trend again .... I've searched the net and found one which is on the money and costs hardly any money 


Priced at $25.00 and available from runwayaddictz.com 



My only style advice is to buy black as this colour goes with every skin tone and more importantly get yourself a good looking bra! 










No comments: