Friday 26 May 2017

MUST SEE - TODAY'S SHOES ARE FROM CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN ...

Men Shoes - Laperouse Patent - Christian Louboutin



Today's shoes are from Christian Louboutin and are the Laperouse Patent black calfskin loafers ....... These had to be today's shoes for a couple of reasons ..... well one they are HOT!!!!, they are new arrivals... Now we have the best part they are my latest purchase ( as modeled below)......


I'm going to be frank and honest I'm not the greatest lover of patent shoes as they crease easily but these are not meant to be worn all the time although I want to all the time ....  these are the ultimate everything shoes as in wear them in the day time/ early evening smart casual with cropped trousers or what I plan to do the most with jeans and a great shirt during the daytime .....


Check them out at CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN <<<< HERE where you will find these and more great loafers for summer and pre fall....

Priced at £695.00


Can you tell I'm happy and totally in love ......









Men Shoes - Laperouse Patent - Christian Louboutin







No comments: