Wednesday 24 May 2017

TODAY'S STACK .......






New feature on the blog .... today's stack which covers my wrist armour on one of the biggest trends .... if you believe Instagram everyone has a Cartier Love bangle and worse 5,6,7,8, of them I'm old school and had these things from the 80s and 90s so you can be assured mine are real.....

here's a couple of my stacks which includes an impulse buy of the Pave diamond Just un Clou bracelet which I wont even say how much it costs but a royalties cheque came in and instead of  saving I treated myself 




Ok I've shown you a couple of my stacks these are quite tame but check out more of mine and follow me on Instagram at CLOTHESHORSE90


Ok now it's you're turn show me yours and I will feature all on the blog and some of the best on my social media ....

No comments: