Monday 19 June 2017

MY THOUGHTS - Dolce&Gabbana Spring Summer 2018 Men's #MFWM

As a loyal customer, Fashion editor and blogger who was always at a dolce show for over 20 years and someone who can afford to buy from the collection my nose is out of joint as the last few shows advertise millennials and the young is what my favourite Italian duo want wearing their clothes ... the generation who can't afford their clothes and have kids who have achieved nothing but have famous parents who give them a black Amex with no limit which enables them to buy clothes which they don't have to because they get it for free ....





maybe I am old but it does not set a great example and stresses out the poor millennials on instagram





I know what suits me and Dolce always works even though I have been buying from other brands as I am offended but still I always have Dolce in my seasonal wardrobe ...



Have you seen my latest outfit posts/paparazzi pictures .... always wearing Dolce





great collection and I can't wait to dive through and choose pieces that suits my old non Millennial ass!!!


Do your thing guys Ive known you for years from out first meeting in London clubbing ..... But please don't forget the old farts that have been 'buying' not gifted your clothing from the start of D&G

my wardrobe and archives in it speaks volumes....



Dolce&Gabbana Spring Summer 2018 Men's Fashion Show
#DGKOH #DGMillennials #DGSS18 #mfw









No comments: