Wednesday 28 June 2017

MUST SEE - TODAY'S SONG IS FROM JORDAN KING

Tonight I went out to the Undandy launch party and was approached by a young man who said everyone says That I was someone to know .... which I was flattered with we chatted for a while and exchanged numbers something I dont do often these days and I promised to check out his music .... I loved it so much that it's today's song and I'm asking you guys to check it out .... He describes himself as somewhere in between Usher and Chris Brown and after listening I have to agree .....





Check it out and let me know what you think ..... I think this guy is going to be BIG!!!



R&B newcomer Jordan King is one of the U.K’s most hotly tipped talents, fusing R&B and Pop in his progressive sound.

Known for his heartfelt, strong vocals and unique style, King released his debut EP 'The Night Shift' in October 2016.

Having never released a body of work before this gave listeners a chance to hear King in full flow, A five track project drenched in R&B goodness. 

“I really feel like this EP was an ‘unplanned miracle’ because it came about so organically. The raw, free flowing timeless sounds that had been created were too good to be ignored, and so ‘The Night Shift’ was born.” – Jordan King

Inspired by great artists such as Michael Jackson, James brown, Usher and Joe its no secret that King's unique brand of sexy, heavy hitting, soul searching R&B is set to make a big impression on the music scene for years to come. 

"My destiny has always been to make music, from a kid I knew this truth. It's not just about jumping in the studio and hitting some notes for me. I’m creating something thats timeless, thats pure, something my listeners can love and cherish forever just as I will.” - Jordan King



No comments: