Saturday 15 July 2017

MY THOUGHTS - BEN SHERMAN ‘SPIRIT OF THE MOD’ FOR FALL ’17 AD CAMPAIGN

I'm not sure if you know but it was not a secret ....... I love money lol ... I used to work for Ben Sherman in their worldwide flagship store Looking after tailoring and VIPs such as the vamps, actors from Harry Potter ie Daniel Radcliffe,  to name a few and I always said it they are losing their DNA to keep up with the modern trends which is ok but they should always stick to their DNA as they have a cult following and people men and women use to come from all over the world to shop in the store where it all started and during the three years I was there I saw alot of disappointment and the word traitors was used alot ..... but thank god they have gone back to their roots ... and hopefully it stays that way as this trend the MOD trend they were kings of and it appeals to everyone .... from high fashion to hardened lovers of the brand .... now I see this I wish I could go back ......



Models Max Von Isser and Aaron Vernon star in Ben Sherman's fall-winter 2017 campaign.Models Max Von Isser and Charlie James come together for Ben Sherman's fall-winter 2017 campaign.Embracing military style, Charlie James and Max Von Isser star in Ben Sherman's fall-winter 2017 campaign.Aaron Vernon and Max Von Isser don navy and burgundy fashions for Ben Sherman's fall-winter 2017 campaign.

No comments: