Sunday 27 August 2017

MUST SEE - Kaia Gerber covers Teen Vogue US Volume III

These days it does not matter how short you are ..... how ugly you are ... but as long as you have famous parents your good ...... tbere's nothing wrong with that but it makes me think rather than make a name for myself I should have used my family name and taken the easy route ... I could have really worked on the fact every time you land in Jamaica the airport was named after my family ......

I wanted to do it on my own but now I wish I had taken the easy route ...... here's a perfect example!



she ain't ugly but she's short real short like alot of the models these days .... Im 6ft and i'm short because the real male models scouted now are like 6ft 2, 3, 4, 5,6


The world has gone mad ..... social media mad and lost touch of the real world ..... it's about how many followers you have but I've seen people who work hard have that blue tick which the new generation want .... I've been told I've heard of you and your quite famous ... BUT... I wont follow you because you don't have a blue tick ...


and you live in government housing ..... have a minimum wage job..... whats so special about you? I don't have a blue tick .... but tell me what's so special about you?

No comments: